After my parents visited two weekends ago they took Cade home with them to Arizona! He had a blast being the center of attention and playing with all of our relatives down there. We would talk to him on the phone and he would say "I'm not leaving. Cade Arizona." Cute but also kind of sad that he didn't want to come home. By the end of his stay though he was ready to see us. My parents met up with us in Vegas to give him back. I have to say that it was a nice healthy break for both me and Cade.

Ready to go

Stretching his legs on the road trip down

Riding the four wheeler in the back yard with Grandpa.

Trying to be helpful at his Great Grandparents 50th Anniversary Party. (I miss the Az sunsets...)

The cousins gave him one too many shirley temples that night- he kept just kept going back for more until grandma intervened.

Mowing the lawn with Grandpa.

Making brushing your teeth fun!
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun trip. And Cade too!! Your parents sound like they are cute grandparents :)!!
Your dad is so funny! I love the teethbrushing picture!
Oh how cute is your dad! Cade looked like he had so much fun! How fun was Vegas? We all need to go down there soon!
Post a Comment