Sunday, October 28, 2007

Halloween Part I: Bunco

So my bunco group is a festive bunch and decided to dress up in lieu of Halloween this month. Not only are we festive but we are a little out of control crazy silly as you will see in the pictures (which are probably going to be only funny to us) I look forward to bunco night every month!! Meet the group...


The wicked witches


















The pretty ladies


















The criss cross gangstas...


















showing everyone what's up


















Dr Merideth Grey and Marilyn Monroe














The clown (what a smile!)














The horse jockey in green














Trying to do the Marilyn pose but not working out (one of those funny to us)























The sorcerer peaking out at the top















We missed you Ange and Summer!

6 comments:

lramey said...

I LOVE IT!!! Funny that I just did mine, and did almost the same thing!!! We're the best!

Dave/Aubree said...

I love bunco!!!!

scott and linds said...

haha.. that looks like so much fun! Bunco is such a fun game! Actually u just gave me serious flashbacks of high school.. =) you taking the kids trick or treating?

Shannon & Summer said...

It looks like I missed quite the party!!

bstoutfamily said...

Such fun pictures and costumes...I love it!! Hope you all had a great Halloween!! By the way, your blog page is really cute, how did you get such a cute background? I tried to do it on mine but it hasn't been working lately?!!

Cody, Allison, Kaitlyn and Andrew said...

k - you guys are freak'n cute! I love it. Miss ya.