This past weekend we went to Vegas for the 3.5 Womens Tennis National Championships. Rob coached this team and my 4.0 tennis team but sadly my team didn't make it :( It was so fun to go down and watch all my friends and my old teammates play though. We didn't take home the championship this year but it was still a lot of fun shopping, going out to eat, more shopping, and of course all the tennis!

We stayed at the JW Marriott Resort- it was beautiful!



The 3.5 Tennis Team

Me and Coach Rob

Me and some of the girls- it was so windy and cold where we were. I stole Cade's Cars blanket :)

Kaia bundled up in her stroller
5 comments:
Your family is just too darling J! Hope you all are doing just great. Xoxo. PS My blog is http://dannynlauren.blogspot.com/
Cute Kaia! She is looking a lot like you. What a fun trip. To bad it was so cold, but who could beat tennis and shopping. That is great that Cade had so much fun. I bet your parents had a blast to.
So much fun! Nick and I stayed at that resort on our honeymoon! It is beautiful!
Sorry another comment...I didnt know you knew the Stouts! Breton and my brother go way back, we grew up in the same stake! small world...
Hey! Just wanted to say that your daughter is beautiful, and she looks a lot like you! And I know Breton too- we actually went out a few times when i was going to BYU! :) Funny.
Post a Comment