Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The New "Tummy Time"

A Bumbo is an absoulte baby necessity in my book. It gets babies off their backs and strengthens those neck muscles. We had a flat head scare with Cade and I wished there had been a Bumbo then. Kaia is still a little wobbly but she loves it! (I still try and enforce tummy time but it usually doesn't go over well)


13 comments:

Jess said...

So cute, she looks much older sitting up huh? K sorry but I tagged you, it'll be fun Huh? Just go to my blog for the rules.

hknight said...

How super duper cute is she in all her little hats! I love it!

Court and Britt said...

cute pictures, she looks a lot like you to me!! I have heard those bumbos are great and plan on buying one once the baby gets here. The flat head thing is becoming pretty common, they were worried about that for a little while with Alexis too.

Jodi said...

I cannot believe how big she looks! I am definitely going to invest in one of those chairs on my next kid. Callie hated the tummy time thing- she NEVER crawled! Oh well!

lramey said...

oh my cowgirl hat!!! That's the cutest thing I've ever seen!!!! She's darling Nei'a!

Tiff said...

Oh my gosh she is getting so big!!! I love her beanie and hat! Seriously I can't believe how much she looks like you! Hurray!

Matt, Meggan & Ty said...

Bumbo's are the best! It's funny how small they look when you put them in it, huh? She looks a lot like Cade...so cute!

Katie Torriente: said...

Hi guys! It's so fun to see you guys in an internet sort of way, I haven't seen you guys since the Foxwood days. You have the most adorable family! I saw your link from Jessica's blog and wanted to say hi!

Tiffany said...

LOVE the Bumbo, Sadie lives in hers... it's so nice to be able to make her "portable" wherever I go in the house, love it!

scott and linds said...

J- SO SO CUTE!! You have the cutest kids ever! I think she looks so much like you its crazy~! Hope you guys are doing well.. i'll see you in December! =)

Nicolle said...

Oh my heck Janei'a i love the hats! Super cute! Why did i never buy a bumbo, oh thats right i searched for months for the color i wanted and i never found it and by then she was sitting up on her own! For sure for the next baby though!

Kelly said...

She looks sooo cute!! I love the hats on her!! Ok..I really need a bumbo next baby...that is definately a necessity

Cherise said...

cute!! She is a doll! I def think she looks like you!