TAGGED (by Jess)
6 Facts/Habits about yourself
Tag 6 others at the end and let them know!
My six
1. I'm a junk food junkie. I crave the worst stuff- peanut butter m&m's, hostess cupcakes, donuts, ben and jerry's... Then I complain about wanting to get back to pre- Kaia weight and Rob says "Oh is the peanut butter m&m diet not working out for you? Why don't you try an ice cream one." (Disclaimer- Rob doesn't care about my weight he's just sarcastic and hates my complaining)
2. I'm ultra competitive. Whether it's games, sports (especially tennis), or whatever... Maybe it's becuase I grew up with all brothers
3. I love escaping to an other world of fiction. I love books, tv shows, and movies. With two kids, sometimes I live for this time to escape reality for a few hours.
4. I'm obsessed with jeans. There's nothing better to me than a great pair of jeans. Even when I need shirts or other things I always seem to just buy more jeans.
5. I think I have a sixth sense. Sometimes I know things that are going to happen before they do. Examples: I knew my drawing was going to be picked to go on the yearbook cover in 5th grade (not hoped, knew.) I knew what was going to be on the TV guide cover one week (sounds dumb but I did). I've known two of my church callings before they were extended to me. I knew that Rob and I were going to date before we actually met.(I know it sounds crazy but it's true! sometimes I think I'm a little crazy)
6. I'm deathly afraid of sharks. I love the ocean and even lived in Hawaii for a semester but I still can't shake the fear. I still go in the water but I'm always thinking about it. Rob always tells me statistics that he reads about how you're more likely to be struck by lightning or only 1 in like hundreds of thousands people get attacked. But I know that I would be the one- remember how I know things...
I'm tagging Jodi, Tiff, Lauren, Lisa, Lindsey, Janelle
TWINNERS
Out to dinner for Jaren's bday and Nicolle and I show up in the exact same outfit. This can sometimes be embarassing but we just laughed, complemented each other on good taste :), and took a pic. This has actually happened to us before too.
MISC PICS
The Living Planet Aquarium
I would flip if I saw this in the ocean
Cade cheesin it up at the petting pond with Dad
Jaxon and Cade touching the sting rays- I don't think Cade actually ever touched them
Best Buds
Family Night at Cornbelly's (thank you Harts)
The cow train
The big fast slide

The slow bumpy slide
Cade and his buddy Ethan
Kaia in baby legs- didn't think I was a huge fan but I am now



8 comments:
haha.. love those legs on Kaia! You have the cutest kids and family. I love it! I showed up to church one week and a girl in my ward had the same dress on.. you just gotta laugh. thats funny though.
I'll work on the tagging.. it might take me a lil bit- i never get on those quick enough.
oh bother- i can't ever think of good things for the tags but I'll think about it and do it, just don't think I've forgotten if it takes me a bit!!!
Okay I will do your tag Janei'a. By the way- I have those exact same baby legs for Callie! I love them!
You competitive? I never knew... :)
Ok so i love your 6 and laughed at the food one! How cute are we in matching ourfits, we must have GREAT taste! Oh and baby legs are now a must, im obsessed and want Kennedy to wear them every day!
so cute. You have to try on Modbe jeans, they are my absolute favorite now! And not just because I sell them :) I'm assuming you meant Tiff your sis-in-law for the tag right :)? I have a few WAY cute ideas for super sat that are really cheap too. These frames that we made were adorable, everyone LOVED them and they were $4 each! Call me if you want.. 768-4393
I didn't know you were competitive!!!??? Haha. Thats what makes sports fun though. Just as long as we don't play monopoly. I do like those leg warmers on Kaia. They really are way cute!
cute pictures!! and I love the twinner outfits, you guys have good taste!!
That is hilarious that you showed up in the same outfits!! good thing you are friends and can laugh about it. I never knew you had a sixth sense...that is kind of cool!!
Post a Comment