Sunday, September 30, 2007

Who I Supposedly Am...

Ok so I guess I'm an emotional, irrational, leader onner! Not to mention little seducer! The quiz said I was Bella! I'm not quite so happy to be called this especailly after the last book- she was making me so mad! I am from Arizona though so we have that in common. And I'll take the fact that Edward is madly in love with me! (I don't mind being her in the first two books though)



















You're Bella Swan - You are intelligent and kind but not quite sure what you want out of life yet. You have a feeling there's something more out there for you. You're attracted to those who are real and avoid the fake. Sometimes you're a bit accident prone, but your true friends will always be loyal to you and come to your aid when you need it. Take the quiz at http://www.quizilla.com/users/twilightnexus/quizzes/Which%20Twilight%20novel%20character%20are%20you%3F

9 comments:

Jess said...

K so that thing said I was Carslile cuz I like to help people, whatever, I mean I like him but I want to be Rosalie because she's hot! That sounds shallow huh? Or Edward would be okay too.

Ange said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ange said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ange said...

Ok I finally figured out that I am Alice Cullen! I love that you are Bella that is so funny!

Tiffany said...

at least you weren't rosalie the brat :) I was Alice, which is kind of accurate! But I don't see you as Bella! Especially in the 3rd book, I wanted to punch her in the face :)

Kim said...

I am Edward - which is pretty cool except for the fact that WHY is he wearing a dress to a wedding?

Tiff said...

Haha. At least you are not Jacob Black like it said I was! Im still mad about that.

bstoutfamily said...

Hey!! It's Jen Stout!! I found your blog somehow...your kids are so adorable!! I just started blogging about 2 months ago--I can't believe this whole new world!! It is great though to see what old friends are up to!! I am excited to keep in touch now! Where are you all living? Seriously, your little family is so cute!!

Ange said...

good job on your cute blog paper! I love the new pictures of cade and kaia!