This past weekend my older brother Jonathan and his wife Brooke came to visit us. My parents came into town as well to join the party. Jon and Brooke got to see Kaia for the first time! And we got to see Brooke actually looking pregnant (but not really- she's all tummy and looks amazing!) It was fun to just hang out and relax. We went to the BYU game on Saturday which was a blast- I hadn't been since my freshman year of college- sad! Here are some pics...



The weather started out nice....


Then it got cold and started raining

Grandma and Kaia

Yes she is sucking her thumb! I've tried the pacifier but she can't keep it in

Grandpa rubbing Cade's back

Cade rubbing Grandpa's back
13 comments:
cute pics! I love your parents they are so great!!
I can't believe how big Kaia is getting, CRAZY!! It looks like you had a fun weekend!
Love the pictures. IT looks like you guys had a blast. Thanks for letting us use your house while you were at the game :)
ahhh, so cute! I love the atmosphere at the games don't you? But not the rain- that's when the bubble is supposed to appear over the stadium remember? DUH!
And, DARLING KIDS!!!!! Sawyer gnaws on her thumbs at all times, in all things and in all places- they could be twinners! YEAH!! maybe they should hang out once in while so they'd know that!
did you want me to fill up your comment box all by myself? cuz I can go for days.....
You guys are so cute!! beautiful little girl!!! Where are you guys living? Im so glad you found our blog we can keep in touch now!! Tell Robz hello for me!!
J- You look exactly the same as I remember, haha. It makes me nostalgic seeing a pic of you. =)Hope you're doing well.
Xoxo, L
PS You're family is way good looking - every last one of them!
I love to see all the updates on your blog!
Can i just say that I LOVE your mom! She is the greatest! I was so glad that I was able to stop by a see her for a second. And I know I have said it before, but I love that sassy little coat of yours!
So cute!! I wish I would have taken pictures at the game too...I always forget my camera!! I love the pics of Cade scratching grandpas back...he is so funny:)
Hey! Good to hear from you! I can't believe your little fam has grown so much since I've seen you. You guys are so cute though. MMM.... was that Cafe Rio I saw Brooke holding? I miss Utah :) Congrats about finishing nursing-- I just barely finished my exam to finally be done with school-- yep, took quite a while! Back then it didn't feel like we'd ever live to actually get through it, huh?!
Hey Janeia! It's Brianna Hafen, connecting through blogs... and found you through Emilie! Great to see some pictures of your girl! I knew you had a baby this summer, but hadn't heard the details!
We're now in Texas... doing great! I'll link you to my blog is that's ok! www.hafenunderground.com
:) Brianna
Cute pictures! Looks like you had fun! Kaia is getting so big! Your kids are adoreable!
Post a Comment