Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Prime Time



The tv show drought is ending as the new seasons are finally starting up! I know that it's sad that I'm so excited but Rob and I love our shows, and our DVR for that matter. Prison Break is one of our favorites- it's good to have Michael Scofield back. (Rob knows I have a little crush) Feel free to take a moment to admire...

4 comments:

Tiff said...

Yeah! I still need to start watching that show! It looks really good. I am just excited that we are caught up on 24. But I have to wait until next year for that one to start :(

Tina said...

I finally found your blog. What a cute family! Loved the Poop story. Sounds a little too familiar....it is good to be old! See you at tennis.

Jodi said...

I too am soo excited for the fall season to start. I am not a Prison break watcher, but just because I already have too many shows on my plate. Remember when we used to come over every week and watch the Bachelor!? What were we thinking? (it was still really fun though.)

Chelsea Anne said...

Who doesn't have a crush on Michael? That's the only reason that I watch that show.