The main event of our summer was the addition of Kaia to our family! She's been a lot of fun these past two months. Here are some of our favorite pictures of her.....
I love your blog. It was great running into you at Wal Mart! Now we can stay in touch so much better. My blog is thefairbankstrio.blogspot.com. I'll add a link to you. Kaia is absolutely adorable!
Good Job, looks like you figured out the text & picture thing without any help from me, sorry I did get your message I just totally forgot to call you back, anyway it looks great though and I hope you like how it all turned out!
12 comments:
YOU DID IT!!!!! I thought to myself- there better be something on that blog when I get back from the park! Good girl!
Kaia's maybe the most beautiful girly!
loves, lisa
Soo cute!!! I love those pictures of her!! Good job..i knew you could do it!
She is growing so fast! I love those pics of Kaia. Sometimes I see so much of Cade and other times I totally see you. Either way she is so cute!
She is such a doll! Good job on the blog!
oh, her dress is beautiful. I didn't get a pic of the fanned out dress, maybe I'll have to put her in it again :) She is so cute!
Wow I am so impressed! You are the blogging queen now! I love it! All of your pictures are adorable and I love the slide show!!
what a beautiful baby!! i bet it is SO fun to have a little girl!!
I love your blog. It was great running into you at Wal Mart! Now we can stay in touch so much better. My blog is thefairbankstrio.blogspot.com. I'll add a link to you. Kaia is absolutely adorable!
Kaia is so precious. Now that I've seen a few pictures, we need to see her in real life!
those pictures are so cute
Good Job, looks like you figured out the text & picture thing without any help from me, sorry I did get your message I just totally forgot to call you back, anyway it looks great though and I hope you like how it all turned out!
So precious!
Post a Comment