Wednesday, August 29, 2007

COMING SOON.....

Ok so I finally got a blog up but as you can see nothing is on it yet... I just need to find time to sit down for a couple hours straight to get it going, and yes it will take that long because I am way too meticulous! That's why I haven't done this before beucase I know how I am-crazy basically!!! So check back by the end of the week :)

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

hey Janei'a I'm glad you are doing this too, can't wait to see pics of your kiddies. We have one too, just click on my name!

Court and Britt said...

Hey there!! I saw your name on Tiff's blog. I'm so excited that you are starting a blog, I can't wait to see some pictures. I sent you and invite to my blog, but I'm not sure if you got it or not.

Tiff said...

Hurray! You have come into the blogging world!!! I am so excited!

lramey said...

get goin! I'm so happy that you've come to join us! Does this mean that soon all we'll all do is read each other's blogs, and never talk in real life? oh no, I'm scared

Jess said...

K I'm lovin' the red and black, great choices. I can't wait to read the posts!

Newmans said...

It's about time ;). I don't have your email address to invite you to my blog, so email me at janellenewman@gmail.com and I'll invite ya!

Shannon & Summer said...

Yeah janei'a! I am glad you have a blog! I had to track it down through Ange's. But, now I know...I will be watching you!

DCAja said...

https://heartofiowa.blogspot.com/2017/05/investasi-yang-cocok-dari-hasil.html