Wednesday, January 23, 2008

December's End

Part II: Christmas

Christmas Eve
The Nielsen Christmas Eve party always consists of
Food



















Football










Santa

Santa and his elf Lexi

Cade talkin it up with Santa

Kaia almost pulled Santa's beard off

Baby Blake and Santa

Presents












Cade and his cute cousins making music "noise"








The Nativity
Mary, Jospeh, and the donkey








A well dressed baby Jesus










Angels








Wise men








Sheperd boy (didn't last long)








All the cousins








Christmas Day








Opening gifts








Putting McQueen on the tree








More cars



Oh my gosh..

The helicopter from CARS









Kaia just like the paper









Great grandparents always come over








Kaia got her first doll from them









Cade playing catch with Kaia's ball








even with his eyes closed..







Good times..








Rest of the AZ adventure
Cassie- my new sister-in-law to be!!!








Spa day- present from my dad including massage, facial, peicure, manicure







Cassie and my mom








Grandpa and Cade











My dad and his hunting dogs







My friend Lindsey got married






Gorgeous couple! It was so fun to see her and some of my best friends from college at the weddng.









Cade holding Blake's hand in the car when he was sad

Being dumb with my siblings









Me and Dare Bear









Part III New Year's Eve
Games









Silliness



And Fun!!



14 comments:

hknight said...

WOW, that is quite the post! It looks like you guys had a fabulous end to 2007! Lots of fun with your family and friends! Easton has all those same cars toys too! Also could your kids be any cuter!

Tiff said...

Wow no wonder if you took you so long to post everything. You guys had so much going on :) Looks like lots of fun. I am jealous of the day spa! What a great gift.

Jodi said...

I am impressed with the amount of pictures! I love the play by play of the entire holiday!

bstoutfamily said...

Hey...so sorry I didn't get to talk to you at the gym the other day...we should get together sometime soon though--maybe lunch or something!! Just let me know!!

bstoutfamily said...

Such cute pictures by the way!! Looks like Christmas and New Years was lots of fun!

Shannon & Summer said...

Wow, what a fun and busy holiday you had!!

Chelsea said...

I can't believe how many kids there were at your house!! Crazy fun! It was so great to see you and your adorable family. Also a blast to talk with you - you still crack me up with your crazy antics!

Howse Family said...

your kids are so cute!! I hope you are are doing well!!

Cassie said...

Oh I feel so special--I'm in your blog!! EEeek but also notice how long it's taken me to notice, I haven't kept up, haha. Awesome pictures, I absolutely love the picture of Josh, Dan, and Darrin during the The Christmas Story play.

Sarah... said...

Hello Sperry family! We finally found you guys! Your kids are adorable and SO big...WOW! I can not believe it has been that long since we saw you last. We miss you guys! It looks like your Christmas was tons of fun. Isn't it awesome to have little ones to share it with? We need to stay in touch better! Take care~

Kass Martin said...

Well I came to your blog from Bree Hafen's blog and you guys are such a cute family. Rob is such a great guy. I went to school with him and am in Mike's grade and they are such a great family. Lucky for you! Your kids are super cute. Maybe I'll see you at the next boutique. Come over to our blog anytime theutahmartins.blogspot.com See ya!

lramey said...

janei'a, it's March. You haven't blogged for about 2 months.

it's time.

Andrea Lee said...

Hey! I got that giraffe at Ross so good luck finding it. That store is so hit and miss, but great deals! Your family picture is so cute at the top of your blog.

We are 3. said...

another month gone by and no blog update- I am having withdrawals!