SLEDDING with cousin Jaxon
Cade in his bibs
Checking things out
Where's your boots Cade? (I went to four stores that day and they were all sold out)
Rob and Justin getting them ready to go down
And here they come
Loved It!!!
Let's go again!
Man this thing is heavy
We're not going to make it up that hill- help!
SANTA at the Snow Christmas party
Cade taking Santa in
I like you- you gave me a present
Kaia doesn't have a clue what's going on



4 comments:
Thats smart to do it in 3 parts. Otherwise it is no fun. Jackson and Cade are so cute. They are just best buds!!! I love the pics of them. Also I am glad Cade liked santa!! Most kids just scream and cry!
Hey Janei'a! I'm just joining this world of blogging and came accross yours. Your family is just adorable! Hope everything's great in your life.
Cade is getting so big!! It's pretty cool that he doesn't get scared going down the hill, but then again, he does like to jump off stuff and get cut open so...
I love the action shot of the two boys on the sled. So cute! I had such a hard time finding Callie a snow suit as well. I finally found one, but now I can't find snow boots. All of the spring stuff out already out. It is driving me nuts!
Post a Comment