I have to interrupt the holiday series and post pictures of my newest nephew. My brother Jonathan and his wife Brooke had Blake Jonathan Nielsen on November 7.He was 8 lbs 12 oz and 21 inches long, and he is a big boy! So he's now two months old and I just realized I never put any pictures up of him! So what a bad aunt I am, but here he is!

First picture

Proud Dad

Loving Parents

First bath

All bundled up

Blake and Brooke

So cute!

Bath time

Look at that hair- and yes he still has it!

Being a good Dad

So So cute!

So small..but he's not really

Blessing day

Look at the eyes

I think they might turn out blue like his Mom
11 comments:
oh my gosh! he's the cutest thing! I love his hair and his eyes and his lovey lips!!!
He's so cute! I think he is starting to look a little like Cade. Maybe its the Nielsen in him!
He is soo cute!!! I think he looks just like John!!!
Yeah for Brook and Johnathan. He is a cute little guy- that hair is great. It reminds me of Cade (I think someone else already said that. Oh well)!
That hair is to die for! You sure do have cute little ones in your family! Good geans I suppose! :)
What a cutie. I love the hair. He looks a lot like Jonathan to me!
what a cuttie!! i love his hair
He is so cute and i think looks so much like your brother! Wow how is it that those blue eyes are always pulling through in your family? Im jeleous! Um your sister-in-law is so cute and she looks amazing for just having a baby! Um... who else do i know that looks like she never had a baby right after, oh thats YOU!
K I hate to repeat, but I agree he looks like a mini John. And what the hair, I hate knowing I will never have babies with hair but oh well I can just oogle over yours instead!
What a cute little family! I love that head of hair!
Hi---its Sheri. (Sheri Nelson, previously Unruh) anyways.... I saw your blog link on Cherise's blog, and just couldn't help but comment on these. They are awesome. He looks so much like Jonathan I cant believe it. Well, maybe a bit chunkier. Anyway, Im glad to see you and Rob are doing so well. Your kids are beautiful. Take care and tell your brother I said hi and congrats! -Sheri
Post a Comment