Monday, March 3, 2008

Excuses

So I do have some excuses for not blogging in forever!

*First I have two busy kids...




Cade looking mischievous









Kaia sticking out her tongue







Cade's personality blossoms daily along with Kaia's, who has been showing glimpses of being a little diva with her screams and little demands (I'm told that's just girls though)


**I've just potty trained one of them


On his potty






Love the cheeks





Notice off to his left









Yes that's his underwear- he insisted on sleeping with them the first night we bought them









***We've been on a new workout kick. (that's kicking our butt)


90 days of cardio, core, plyometrics, yoga, kenpo, weight lifting, and ab ripper









****MOVIES! (we're fanatics)

Jumper- just ok (but Nicolle and I were entertained watching him)





Vantage Point- good but not great







27 Dresses- cute chick flick









Step Up 2- loved the dancing









(I saw the last two with my girlfriends after Bunco. Rob would die before seeing step up 2)


(Most of the girls)







***** Then there's been work, tennis of course, enrichment craziness between card club, book club, cook club, playgroup, firesides, meetings etc.. (I'm the counselor), Bunco, temple trips, hanging out with friends, dinners, family functions, cleaning my house, laundry (I spent two full days doing laundry because I let it get so backed up), and did I mention my kids?



(I really do love and appreciate them so much!!!)







Ok I know that everyone could say the same about their lives being just as busy. I did say that they were excuses- I just need to be better!

12 comments:

Tiff said...

Hurray for the new blog post! Yes you are so busy. I call you super women. I don't know how you do everything!!!!

Jodi said...

Hey Janei'a- I'm glad your back! I have been running some, but I don't think I am ready for the race! It is on March 15th I think. That is too soon! I will find another one to run that is in April. With your new workout plan I think you will be fine!

Jodi said...

p.s.- I think Kaia is adorable and I love Cade with all of his underwear!

bstoutfamily said...

K, so your kids are so adorable and are growing so fast! Where does the time go, seriously?!! Anyway, I wanted to let you know I am having a Scentsy candle party/openhouse at my house on Sat. the 9th! My sister in law is coming out to do it, I guess her husband's sister started the company so I figured it would be fun to do it!! You can bring whoever...it is from 1:30 to 3:30pm and my address is 364 East 30 South in Orem (right off of Center St.) Anyway, just thought I would let ya know!!! Talk to you soon!

Kelly said...

I love that Cade had to sleep with his undies....they are both tooo cute!!!

We are 3. said...

Yeah for the update! Its so good to see pics of your cute kiddos and hear about whats going on in your crazy busy life!

I want to know more about your new workout plan!

Howse Family said...

that was a great update! you do sound really busy!! The underwear to bed thing was really cute. :)

Court and Britt said...

Congrats on getting Cade potty trained, that is very exciting!! You have to tell me about this p90x, I want to try it. Do you guys like it? I am looking for something I can do from home for the next few months because little Jaxson can't go with me to the gym until he is 6 months:(.

It sounds like you guys are good but bussy!! Your kids are too cute!!

Ange said...

Finally! You slacker!! :) you know I love you! You didn't tell me that Cade slept with his underwear, that is so funny! I love that! Kaia is getting so big! She is adorable! Love you!!

Maughan"sters" said...

Little boys are such a treat to potty train! Your life seems busy, but at least you're having fun!

Nicolle said...

Oh I LOVE the picture of Kaia sticking out her tongue, and Cade's little cheeks! So cute! Oh and its about time you blogged!

Aubrey said...

Cute blog, Janei'a! We are finally bloggin'. I think it's so awesome that you have Cade potty trained-I can't wait until that day!!!
our blog is andaubreyishername.blogspot.com