Thursday, February 12, 2009

Holidays Finally

Finally getting around to Holiday and cruise pictures. But first some of Kaia who already likes the idea of "new clothes" too much. It's innate I tell you. Whenever I get her something and show it to her, she does a high pitched squeal and wants to put it on right then. Here she is in her playing around in her new tankini for the summer, even though it's the dead of winter...





































I was worried that it wouldn't cover her big belly, but it does, until she does this..



















Thanksgiving
We had Thanksgiving in Arizona this year, which is always so fun. Did the usual, big family feast, football in the backyard, shopped the rest of the weekend. My dad took Cade on a hunting trip. It was his first time camping, so I told my dad to take pictures and sent him with my camera. These were what I got...





























Thanks for trying dad.




















from Daniel and Cassie: before(above) after (below)















Christmas

















I was taking too long to decorate the tree so Cade decided to do it himself


















Opening presents Christmas morning













































Cade got dinosaurs



















Kaia got a shopping cart






























Opening presents at Rob's parents













































Cade trying out Kaia's new curling iron
















Kylee helping out















Cruise (the short version)




















































Cabo San Lucas

































































Met up with the McCanns


















































Matzalan













































at the market















New Year's Eve






























Peurto Vallarta
























































On the ship


















































Kind of a weak run through of the trip but it was a blast! The food was soooo good, we ate like crazy. We laid out, worked out, swam, ran, rock climbed, read, played games, played in a game show, danced, sight saw, shopped, sand surfed, ate, saw shows, watched movies, drove throught the jungle, slid down waterfalls... I loved every minute of it and highly reccomend a cruise with a fun group. Thanks to Rob's parents for an awesome Christmas present.
( My sister-in-law Tiff did a thorough job of recounting the trip if you want to see more pics.)

13 comments:

Maughan"sters" said...

We have the same couch! I think everyone has it though!
I'm jealous of your fun cruise.

lramey said...

pretty sure you're the sexiest mama ever! Even in your christmas morn jammers!!!

what a fun trip- and your hair's cute all curled up!!!!

lramey said...

oh- and Kaia and Conli will for sure be sportin the same suit this summer---although, Conli's belly won't be contained- i'm quite sure!

Ange said...

YEA!! For the huge post!! I love it!! You are a hot mamma on the cruise girl!! I love the cowgirl hat!! You look good in every picture! We need to hook it up with the McCann's and stay in their place, it looks amazing! Looks like you guys had so much fun! We need to plan a friend cruise for sure!!! Kaia looks so cute in her new swim suit! I love it!
Love you!!!

Tiff said...

I love the Christmas tree decorated by Cade. Very cute. Kaia's swimsuit is very fun. I love it. Can't wait to go swimming every day this summer. I will have to come over with you guys, although I am not sure if Aspen will like it so cold :)

Cherise said...

Fun cruise! What an amazing Christmas present. I am so jealous! I bet it was great to get away! I am curious... what the heck is that "thing" that daniel gave the family??

Jodi said...

Do I see from those Christmas pics that you went with the more expensive Dinos for Cade? Good choice. That's what I would have done too!

Brooke said...

looks like the posting is working out---sorry had to comment! Love the tree decorating- Cade is hilarious! Kaia and the tanking with furry boots is also a too funny! Can't wait to see them in a few months!

Brooke said...

tankini....

Lindsay Steenblik said...

I found you!
I am so glad that you have a blog. I am the biggest fan. I enjoy keeping up with the people I care about in my life.

Our blog address is:
www.whitepicketspence.blogspot.com

Keep in touch!
Also . . . I wanted to thank you again for everything during Casey's passing. It really meant a lot to have you there to comfort and lift me.

Loves . . .
Lindsay Spence

Amelia said...

Your kids are GORGEOUS! Then again, look at their gene pool!

Baguleys said...

That was a great recap. Looks like you guys have been busy and having fun. Great seeing you in the mall today, my second home :)

Sheryl said...

wow! i know this was a while ago but what a great life you have! how fun...a cruise AND a BEAUTIFUL FAMILY! i hope you're still doing well even though this was a month ago :)