1.Look through the pottery barn kids magazine and find something you just have to absoutely have. (don't be greedy- has to be a must have)
2.Think about it a lot (at least a week). Contemplate just buying it even thought it's overpriced. Put it in your online shopping cart, and then back out and decide you better not spend that much money.
3.Then decide to check Downeast Home Outlet for it and hope for it to be there. Go in and WHA- LAH! You're wish will come true and it'll be there! (and at half the price!!!)
So far I'm 2 for 2:
Catalina book rack: $120.00 @ Pottery Barn
I got it for $59.50 at Downeast!!
Canvas Buckets & Totes: $44/$24, $35/$25 @ Pottery Barn
I got them for $22/$12, $17.99/$12.99 @ Downeast!
Give it a try yourself...
(Holiday & cruise pics coming...)



7 comments:
I'm not gonna lie, this is pretty much my everydy life...haha. No amazing deal found yet. I'll keep believing.
I love when that happens! Nice job Janei'a!
It does feel great to find a good deal! You are the queen of that!!
I've done the same thing......but for me...no luck. I am a very unlucky shopper. I have a love/hate relationship with shopping.
I am not good at it. Do you give lessons? ;)
I LOVE the toy bags!! They worked out so good in their rooms!! YAY for Downeast, now I just need to go there and find some good stuff!!
I have looked at that very bookcase many times in the pottery barn catalog. Way to go- I'm just a little jealous right now!
That is too funny!! I do that ALL the time. And actually I have be COVETING that same book rack for YEARS now. I have been trying to convinced myself to just buy it forever. THEN over Christmas we were in Utah, I saw the rack at down east and BEGGED Court to get it for me. He of course said NO b/c how were we going to get it home to KC. THEN Christmas morning I wake up and he bought the rack. Problem now is, it is still at Sherrie's, no one has gotten around to mailing it for us yet:(.
I LOVE your toy bins too, they are SOOOO cute:)
Post a Comment