Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter

(side note: my kids refuse to smile at the camera)

Kaia in her Easter outfit






































Cade's Easter tie




















The best picture of the two of them















The runner up picture
















The best group picture with cousins














Cade finding his basket from Sperry's (rob in charge of Cade pics)



















Kaia finding hers (me in charge of Kaia: note the difference)


















































Baskets from the Easter bunny





























Cade opening animal shirt pj's














Kaia's new pj's and dress up stuff (more interested in candy)














Giant candies from the Nielsen's

































Easter egg hunt and party earlier that week (thanks Lisa & Summer!)
























8 comments:

Jodi said...

Just when I thought all hope was lost for a new blog post.

I am so jealous of Kaia's dress. I wanted that dress for Callie and they were sold out in that color and the pink. It is super cute!

Tiff said...

Your kids are so funny. I can attest to the not smiling thing. Although I do have a good picture of the 4 kids at least all looking. I will have to share some of my pics with you :)

Love the Easter outfits. SO cute! You didn't get a picture of Kaia's cute shoes :)

Ange said...

Yea you finally posted! Adorable Easter outfits! I'm glad I'm not the only one that can't get descent smiling pictures of the children! Kaia looks adorable, good job on the pictures of her finding her easter basket! :) Love ya!

Nicolle said...

The runner up pict is my favorite of Kaia! I lOVE the leg action! I love the matchimg Easter outfits, so cute!! Just wait till you see Kennedy's Easter pict, ya no smiles either!

Court and Britt said...

They are so cute!! I LOVE Kaia's little shoes, I would totally wear those if they sold them in my size!! I love the cousins picture too, ha ha- gotta love kids:) We are looking forward to seeing you guys more once we move to St. George!!

Amelia said...

I love her dress! She looks so cute in that color...well, I guess she looks dang cute in any color though! ;)

scott and linds said...

Jay-
Your kids are SO dang cute!! I can't believe how much they are growing up- i think I like the pic with Kaia's leg up- hilarious! Looks like you guys are doing so great and having so much fun. Miss you! We are moving back west in June, so hopefully we'll get to see you more often! xx

Sheryl said...

wow! they are getting so big. and they are sooo adorable. this was a while ago, i realize so what's new now? inquiring minds want to know.