Kaia turned one on June 26!!! (yeah way behind on blogging) We just threw a little party for family and a couple friends with little girlies the same age. I feel bad becuase I just kind of threw her little party together and didn't put too much thought into it,( I got cupcake pans from my neighbor at 5:30 and everyone was coming at 7!)and Cade's first birthday was a huge ordeal. (actually every birthday of his seems to be) Oh well- it was still fun!

Kaia and her Grandpa

Playing with bubbles

Kaia's friends

All the kiddies

Kaia ready for cupcakes and presents

My neighbor gave me a giant cupcake pan for her smash cake. I started making it at 5:30 so I didn't have time to make it cute but Kaia loved it.

Having a little taste (she actually ate so much she threw up a little that night)

Presents

First introduction to the Princesses
24 comments:
Happy 1st Birthday Kia!!! She is getting so big!
That cupcake is HUGE! looks like a fun little party! Happy Birthday Kaia!
your little family is getting older so fast! she is adorable and i love the ginormous cupcake!
oh cute! I love that giant cupcake!
remember how I said I was coming and then I completely FORGOT!!!! HOLY CRAP- good friend award goes to me!!!!!
she's the cutest!!!
the cupcakes turned out so cute!! looked like she had a good birthday!!
Happy Birhtday Kaia! I love the cake! I saw the cake pan at Williams Sonoma the other day and thought about getting it!
We have favorites in all walks of life. Why is it so taboo to have a favorite kid? If nothing else, Kaia now knows that she needs to step it up if she is going to take over pole position from Cade. In the long run, she is either a better person or a serial killer.
Kaia is growing up so fast! She is such a cutie! happy b-day Kaia!
Oops! I had to post again! The cake turned out darling! Happy Birthday Kaia! Looks like she enjoyed it! :)
Cute! The party didn't look like it was thrown together last minute. I would have never guessed it. I love that huge cupcake- that is awesome. Kaia is so adorable and I can't believe that she is already one!
Wow, one year has gone by way too fast! The cupcakes turned out cute! I think it looked like a great party and when she's older and cares I'm sure you'll have the whole thing planned months in advance. :)
it was so fun at powell! especially watching the little ones together. It will be fun when they all start running around. Kaia's party looked so cute! Love the cupcake flowers!
I spend hours planning parties and they turn out like the ones you just throw together. Everything looked so cute. But not as cute as Kaia! She is a darling.
We love Kaia!! That party was fun! I love how you can throw together a party and it turns out great! Good job!! Wow Alec has a great chance of having a cute girlfriend! Poor kid is the only boy! :)
I LOVE that huge cupcake cake pan!!! I can't believe that Kaia is actually a whole year old!!
Happy Birthday Kaia!! She is so cute! we need to get are birthday babies together to play sometime.
I can't believe Kaia is one already! Happy Birthday!! She is such a doll!
what a sweet girl!! she is beautiful!! Just like her mommy. I think your party turned out super cute:)
cute kids! I can't believe how long your hair is! It looks like all is well with you and your little family. Congrats!
Janei'a- I found you on blogger, I hope you don't mind. I can't believe your little family has grown so much. I haven't been the best at keeping in touch, I didn't even know you had a little girl. She is Beautiful. I hope you are doing well. Give me a call sometime. 801-809-7791 Tamia
She left this on the Sperry blog so I thought I would post it here
Kids are adorable without cake all over their faces...add that and I'm done for. :) By the way this is Sarah Neilson...
https://www.cekaja.com/info/daftar-situs-komik-online-bahasa-indonesia/
https://www.cekaja.com/info/daftar-stasiun-radio-terbaik-di-jakarta/
Post a Comment