Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Pirates Life for Me.....

P.S. Since I blogged last.....
An opportunity came up; Rob quit his job as tennis pro/director of four years;
very sudden, very unexpected; excitement over the change and progress of new gig. (New gig: Nu Skin +galvanic spa+ Lon Wardrop= $$$)

One of the perks: work and play at the most unbelievable places (for free)

3 days 2 nights @

PIRATES COVE
(this is really someone's vacation home...village)

Inspired by



































So busy taking pics of the place- none of me and rob :( but one of me and Leslie. Photos don't really do it justice. The whole place is decked out in pirate decor- outside and in. Multiple kitchens, tv/theatre rooms, huge gym, basketball, raquetball. It's amazing....

19 comments:

lramey said...

holy my freaking moly- i should have found a way to come....next time eh?

funny thing is- the people that own that- their nephew or something of the sort is in our ward and was telling Brent all about it on their bike ride last week...funny eh?

Ange said...

So I think I just craped my pants!! That place is amazing! I am for sure there next time!!!

Chelsea said...

So you're hosting the Janei'a and Chelsea Reunion??!! Just tell me when and where and I"M THERE!!

Maughan"sters" said...

That looks like fun! I'm jealous!

Maughan"sters" said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danny and Lauren's Blog said...

First off... it is about time you blogged again. Geesh. Second off... Chelsea meant to say the Janei's, Chelsea, AND Lauren reunion - lets go ahead and add Linds too. =) Xoxo, L

Tiff said...

Wow, we knew it was pretty amazing, but that is better than amazing! We are there for sure next time! With only 21 rooms how will it hold everyone :) Good thing I know you guys so I get first pick. Haha

Nicolle said...

Are you kidding me right now!!! Oh im so jeleous! That place looks freaking amazing!! Um maybe we should do the bunko get away trip there in October?? My vote is YES!

Court and Britt said...

Wow, how cool is that place! Where is it? Court has been really busy, but please tell Rob to keep calling him, we would like to hear more about his new gig!!

Newmans said...

That place is unbelieveable!! How fun!

Jodi said...

Such a cool place! I'm glad you are back on the blog now. I totally want the update on the job thing sometime. I will call you soon!

We are 3. said...

wow! congrats to you guys on the new gig- and the getaway! looks like so much fun!

We are 3. said...

oh, and what chelsea said, plus what lauren said, but add me too...please!

The Gray Family said...

Sperrys,

Wow that place looks amazing!!!. Do know if they rent this place out? Were is this place? I would love to know!

Jess & Ty

hknight said...

Wow, that place really does look amazing, It sounds like your doing good and having fun. We'll miss you at bunco! Much loves!

Caprice Erickson said...

I am with Ange... WOW we really missed out for sure nothing like the Sahara on the strip :( that is crazy that is someone's secret haven!

Kristen Parnell said...

Wow-- funny to see pictures. My brother helped build that house and used to send me pictures as they were building it. Fun that you're going to Vegas so much-- I love that place :)

Sarah said...

I tagged you!

Amelia said...

This is AMAZING!!! WHere is this? You got to go because of your hubbies work? I am telling Justin to quit med school and move back to Utah. Can you hook us up with a "job" like that!! :)