
Rob took me to San Francisco for an early birthday present. My brother and his wife live there so we stayed with them and hung out, went site seeing, shopped, and had so much fun!
So to start off, San Francisco is an interesting place with some interesting people and things going on. Here are pictures of some of the "interesting" things we saw.

Working up a sweat in my hot little outfit (or that's what she thinks)
The Obama sidewalk

The new way to tour the city

Taking my baby for a walk

By baby I mean my dog (I guess this is pretty normal in San Fran)
There were more things that we didn't catch on camera like the 30/40 year old adults who rollerblade through the marina every weekend at night, with glow sticks attached to their clothing and a boombox strapped to the leader.(They were too fast to catch on camera!) And the girl bar with a line out the door we saw while eating at a near by restaurant. My sister-in-law is going to compile a book of pictures of all the "interesting" things they've seen while living there.
OK so here's our pictures...

Golden Gate

Me, Rob, Jonathan, Brooke, and Blake

Palace of Fine Arts (unfortunately it was being restored a little so there was scaffolding on the outside of it)
What it normall looks like
At night



We crossed the Golden Gate and went to the redwood forrest

The trees were huge
Ghiradelli Square
Shopping!! (Brooke and I went shopping for about 7hrs the first day and then went back for more the next)
Macy's at Union Square. All the building were a couple stories high.
The shopping district downtown has all the stores in these huge old historic buildings. The architecture was amazing.

Alcatraz (Our favorite site seeing adventure by far- so so fun)

My little brother Daniel and his finace Cassie joined us.

Taking the audio tour ( we kinda look dorky but the tour was soo good!)
Typical Cell
The infamous escape

My sister-in-laws



16 comments:
Looks like you guys had way so much fun! I went there when I was a senior in high school, and Alcatraz was my favorite sight seeing thing we did too! Did you get to leave the kiddos at home? I'm asuming so, lucky you!
thanks again for coming! i am so glad you came when you did, the weather has been gross ever since you left. love all the pics. I will send the rest soon...promise!
It looks like you guys had a good time. Did you get your hair cut? It looks shorter but it looks really cute :)
Oh my gosh, what a fun trip. Cute Pictures!!
We went there 'before kids' and it was great! ~I didn't see all the weirdos though, I might need to go again just to see them. That's the main reason we go the the city carnivals, to watch the weirdies. We play count the mullets and people in body casts, there is a suprising amount of each.
Oh my gosh you guys look like you had so much fun! The pict of the 2 of you by the lake is so CUTE! I LOVE it! Ok get me to San Fran NOW!
I am so jealous, what a nice getaway! Your pics are awesome, you guys are so photogenic!
Wow what a fun trip. Looks like you saw some awesome things. I am glad you took pics of all the crazy people. Seriously who puts there dog in a stroller! Wow. Anyway I am glad you were able to get away on a fun weekend with Rob. And that you got to shop for 7 hours!!
wow I love the pictures! They are amazing, I love all of the "interesting" things that you saw! That is awesome! I love the picture of you and your sister in laws! So cute! I'm glad that you had a good time!
Looks like such a fun trip!! Happy early b-day!! Loved the weird San Fran pic's, especially the dog stoller(that is really stange)!!
Take care:)
k, you are the cutest bunch!!! (well, besides when we have our "friends" pictures taken of course!!) I love the engagement picture of you and Rob-you're so beautiful!!!!!
what fun! I need a good trip with my brent- w/o the kidlets!
so jealous!
I love this post. That looked like such a fun trip. Dave and I are making it a goal to visit all of the big cities in the U.S. We are going to Chicago in June and San Fran and Boston are next on list. You look so cute in all of the pictures too!
WOW- looks like you guys did a little bit of everything! You guys are such a cute couple- =) I loved seeing the crazy people and what you saw there. People are funny. =) Glad you guys had fun. miss you.
Wow! this looks like so much fun! I want to go there now! i hope you guys had so much fun! we are experiencing a droubt again so we need to get together quick! hahaha jk but really call me next time cause i swear i don't hear about it till later! love ya!
oh my gosh, Janei'a! I found your blog off of Heather's. (it's Kendal--from the Maglebys days!) You and your family are adorable. I can't believe how fast time goes!! Congrats on your cute fam!
-Kendal
https://www.cekaja.com/info/10-cara-menghemat-uang-belanja/
Post a Comment