Saturday, November 1, 2008

October '08

It was a crazy October for us so we missed out on some festivities, but still got to have a little fun..

Halloween
Introducing Sherriff Cowboy Cade (Tombstone style)



















and Raggedy Ann Kaia Missy



















They trick or treated






































with friends






































and family
















































































and ate way too much candy.














Pumpkin Land



























































































































































Cornbelly's























































































































































Bunco








































































































































Branch Party (didn't have my camera so stole these from Meggan)





















































































everyone was very festive..and the kids were so cute!

9 comments:

Jodi said...

I love when you go crazy and post a million pictures at once. I think you did all of the same fall activities as us. Cute Halloween costumes too.

Cassie said...

Cute pictures!! That picture of Kaia coming down the slide by herself was hilarious. Dan and I laughed so hard. But then we saw the picture of Ange lifting her leg and we laughed harder. Too cute Ange!! Janei'a the cat costume looked so cute on you!! The whole fam looked great, we loved the costumes. Looked like you guys had so much fun. See you in less than a month!

Shannon & Summer said...

Your kids costumes are so dang creative - I love them!
Fun, fun , fun - good times!

♥Stef said...

You are a Halloween party animal. Cute kids, I liked your costume too!

Tiff said...

So fun! Love all the pictures. He sure did make a great outlaw cowboy!!

Newmans said...

You guys all look so cute in your costumes! Looks like you've had a fun October!

Nicolle said...

I LOVE the costumes! Cade looks so CUTE and Kaia's hair was to die for!

Court and Britt said...

Loved all the pictures!! Your kids looked SOOO cute:) Sure hope we will get to see you at Christmas!!

Annette said...

Ok, so where are my copies of these pictures! I need most of them so I can print them. (yes actually print them I know most of you don't believe in that) :-)