Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Part III: Trick or Treat

I'm being lazy not spreading out these pictures and writing a little caption for them, but hey- at least I posted them. We had a lot of fun this Halloween dressing up the kids, going to parties, and trick or treating. Cade has had a candy overload this week. He literally has been waking up and saying "Mom, I want my candies". He had a lot of fun with his cousin Kylee trick or treating. He thought it was the greatest thing ever- ring the door bell and you get candy!










9 comments:

Jodi said...

I LOVE Cade's outfit! That is so hilarious (and fitting). It looks like they had a great time trick or treating. Kaia's little outfit is so cute too!

Dave/Aubree said...

Such cute costumes!!

Ange said...

so cute janeia! Your kids are adorable!

Tina said...

Hi Janei'a. I got tagged the other day and had to tag someone so I put you down. I see, however, that you have already been tagged so maybe you better have Rob do it. I know he will hate that......but too bad!

hayleyrowan said...

your kids look so cute in their halloween costumes!

Chelsea Anne said...

Cade's outfit is so stinking cute. Cracked me up.

bstoutfamily said...

k, seriously, those are the cutest halloween costumes... your kids are adorable!! If you don't mind, I would love for you to email the background to me. My email is jstout9811@yahoo.com Thanks a ton!

Tiffany said...

could he be any cuter? This is seriously the cutest most creative costume ever! He's taking after his mama!

hknight said...

Okay your kids are just SO cute! I was sad I couldn't make it to the friends little Halloween party, It looks like they all had a lot of fun! I'm glad you had a Happy Halloween!